Rules for Visiting the Emigration Museum in Gdynia during the Epidemic related to COVID-19
• For sanitary reasons, all touch screens and interactive installations at the exhibition are presented in a changed form.
• Most multimedia content is currently available only in Polish. • Only healthy people, without symptoms of illness, may enter the permanent exhibition.
• A maximum of 70 people are allowed to tour the permanent exhibition at one time – security staff are obliged to count all visitors.
• In order to avoid gathering in groups, a visitor may enter the permanent exhibition with an interval of 5 minutes after the previous person – the obligation does not apply to families.
• Before starting the tour, it is obligatory to sanitize hands with a disinfection agent located on the stand at the entrance to the exhibition.
• During the visit, it is necessary to wear a nose and mouth covering, possibly a face shield.
• When sneezing or coughing, please cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow.
• Please maintain a safe distance from other guests (2 metres are recommended). It is recommended to move to the next exhibition room only after the previous visitors have left.
• When visiting, it is recommended to avoid contact with touch surfaces.
• Please follow any possible recommendations of the Museum's security staff.
• When purchasing tickets or shopping in the Museum's bookstore, we recommend using payment cards.
• The possibility to use audio-guides is suspended.
• Group tours (5 people and more) of the exhibition are suspended.
Regulations for Visiting the Emigration Museum in Gdynia - PDF
Rules for Visiting the Emigration Museum in Gdynia during the Epidemic related to COVID-19 - PDF