• Journalists may visit the Museum free of charge based on a valid press ID or after prior arrangement by their editorial office.
● There is free parking in front of the entrance to the museum.
● Wi-Fi is free of charge, lower bandwidth Internet access in the museum. In order to gain access to a high bandwidth link (login and password), please contact our PR & Marketing Department.
● You can charge your laptop or mobile at the museum. In order to organize independent workspace, please contact our PR & Marketing Department.
● Permits – the Marine Station (HQ of the Emigration Museum in Gdynia) is partially located within installations belonging to the Port of Gdynia. A permit is required to gain access to the French Quay beyond the gate. More information on permits is available at: http://www.port.gdynia.pl/en/about-port/identity-cards.
tel. +48 606 167 972