Adult: 12 zł
Concession: 8zł (for more information, see below)
Family (2 adults + children aged 7-18, maximum 6 persons): 30 zł
Group adult (minimum 10 persons): 10 zł/person
Group concession (minimum 10 persons): 6 zł/person
Free admission (for more information, see below)
On Wednesdays admission to the exhibition is free.
The museum also has audio guides in Polish, English, German, French and Spanish. The number of audioguides is limited, so for groups of more than 10 people, please book in advance. Audioguide price: 8 zł per person.
TICKET OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION:
tel. +48 58 670 41 61 | firstname.lastname@example.org
PATRONS ENTITLED TO ADMISSION TICKETS (on display of appropriate documentation):
- primary school pupils (aged 7 and above), pupils of lower and upper secondary schools, art schools, students of teacher training institutions and social workers' colleges, students and doctorate students,
- persons over 65, pensioners, benefit claimants (including social benefit) as well as the disabled and their carers (carers receive free admission),
- teachers of primary, lower and upper secondary and art schools and educational facilities, as well as tutors of educational care facilities, juvenile detention centres, youth custody centres anddiagnostic-consultation institutions,
- holders of the Badge of Merit for the Care of Monuments, the Distinguished Cultural Service Award, the Meritorious for Polish Culture Award or the Meritorious for National Culture Award,
- holders of the ISIC and the Euro 26 cards,
- Honorary Blood Donors,
- holders of the Gdynia Rodzinna Card,
- holders of the Gdynia Senior Plus Card,
- holders of the Karta do Kultury Card,
- employees of the Emigration Museum in Gdynia partner institutions.
PATRONS ENTITLED TO FREE ADMISSION (on display of appropriate documentation):
- children below the age of 7,
- journalists on display of press ID,
- tourist guides on display of ID,
- recipients of the Order of the White Eagle, the War Order of Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland and the Gloria Artis Medal for Merit to Culture,
- museum employees, on display of ID,
- members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS),
- holders of the Pole's Card,
- volunteers of the Emigration Museum in Gdynia.
PERMANENT EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES:
Last visitors will be admitted no later than one hour before exhibition closing time. Note that the approximate time of visit is 1.5 – 2 hours.